Welcome
Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
What am I drinking?
Today at lunch I had juice.... What was in that juice? 2 celery stalks, hand full of spinach, 3 strawberries, 1 1/2 apples, half a peach, 1 carrot and a handful of grapes. Paige looked at it and went EWWWW that looks gross! I have to admit it did. It was mostly orange and green swirled together. Why you ask would I drink such a concoction? We are now the proud owners of a juicer! We haven't received the recipe book yet that we ordered so I just decided to throw a bunch of stuff in. Why not! At least I am getting vitamins and minerals. We are trying to make some healthy changes in our life and this is something we have started with. So far we have used it everyday which is good, we are sticking to it. It's easy to use which is nice. It was Tim's idea to get one which is exciting to me because he is the one throwing lots of veggies in when he makes his juice. And those who know Tim he isn't much for veggies especially green ones! He's even the one who bought the spinach, parsley and celery to go in the juice. Well little man Nixon just woke up so I better run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wellll, I'm proud of you, son. It only took you 32 years to get back to eating pureed veggies! Yes you did eat them, willingly, as a baby.Counting down the days till you 5 are here....22 days! can't come soon enough...unless Larry tries to finish the "music room" BRFORE you arrive. Time will tell..
Love Mom
SUPER COLON BLOW!!! Scrub em out! Scrub em out! Way to go guys!
Post a Comment