
We had a wonderful weekend with our good friends the Burness' down in the Bay Area. We toured the Jelly Belly Factory which was something we have wanted to do
for a long time now. It sure was fun. Endless amounts of candy how could it not be awesome! Plus they were already decorated for Christmas so even more fun.Somewhere I have wanted to go since I was a kid is the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. As part of my birthday Tim took me and the kids there. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast. In the house there are doors that open to walls and stairs that go to the ceiling. So Tim had the kids really excited about all the stuff that goes to nowhere. They would look at everything and say "Look there's a window that goes to NOWHERE! Or a door that goes to NOWHERE!" It was such a fun time. The tour was just over an hour and we even forgot a binky for Nixon but he did great in the back pack. On the way there the kids fell asleep in the car. All 3 of them isn't it the cutest thing.


I know I am getting older when my cake is on fire! Tim and the kids put a candle for every year I have been alive on my cake! It sure made for a pretty cake though.
2 comments:
Angie.......with age gains much wisdom!! Love you!
YIKES, I missed your birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!!
Post a Comment