Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Thursday, February 08, 2007

Updated Pictures

Since I haven't updated in a while I am putting a bunch of pictures so you can be all caught up with the kiddies. I am putting in a couple of Nixon getting into things he knows he's not supposed to. You can tell the ones. The stereo knob and the wall sockets. He knows those are no touches but loves to go over to them look at me, smile and touch! If he sees you coming he will touch it really fast as much as he can and then take off crawling as if he wasn't doing a thing. I have to say it is cute to watch his brain figure life out. All three are doing great and growing growing growing. I love it, I couldn't be more blessed. Speaking of blessed the Lord is really taking care of us in advance with our up coming move to Seattle. He has already lined a wonderful house up for us right down the street from Steve and Jaime and kids (Tim's brother and family) and Simon is already enrolled it a Christian preschool up there for next year. The Lord is really taking care of us. I couldn't be more thankful. We will move up there in July. It is going to be incredibly hard to leave our church here. I think I am tearing up every Sunday, actually I tear up every time I think about it. Ugggg. It's still months away so as my Pastors wife keeps telling me"we aren't talking about it!" So enjoy these pictures and have a great day today!

No comments: