Well Nixon finally did it. I have always heard of kids doing this and I knew he would be one to try it. I turn around for a second and he is up standing in the middle of our dining room table proud as can be. Talk about give me a heart attack! He is by far my most daring of the three and the most work to keep safe. He is the reason they make, cord holders, plug protectors, cupboard and drawer locks. Yes he has tried to stick his finger in a socket, he has popped the mini blind cords in his mouth, he opens all the drawers in the kitchen, and those cupboard locks, he yanks on the cupboard door until it opens. He also pulled open the stove the other night (thank goodness it wasn't on), lucky for me it is a self cleaning one so it has a lock which has since been put into permanent use. He will climb up on anything and everything he can as high as he can. He is too smart too, he will move things over to where he can climb up on things. He cracks me up to watch him figure stuff out. Oh, and one of my new phones is missing. I have looked everywhere, it's been gone for a couple weeks. I am now thinking Nixon threw it in the trash and I didn't notice. I am still hoping it just shows up but I am starting to lose that hope.
Simon's my big helper, his new job is to make sure all the dining room chairs are pushed all the way in at all times. Paige helps a lot with Nixon too she can pick him up and carry him if needed. It's cute when he starts getting into her stuff she picks him up and takes him across the room, then he just follows her right back like a little shadow. Paige has 2 little brothers who just adore her but sure can get into her things. She is a trooper though.
Needless to say Nixon is keeping me on my toes and nice and busy! Okay on that note I need to go he just threw a brand new bottle of unopened catchup in the trash that he got out of a cupboard. Yeah I am really afraid that is where my phone went.



No comments:
Post a Comment