Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Monday, August 20, 2007

Grandparents, Mariners & The Zoo...

What do they have in common? That was what our weekend was full of! We had such a great weekend. Angela's Mom and Step Dad, Kathi and Mark, came for the weekend. Friday night we went to the Mariners game. I think Tim was in heaven. It was Coast Guard appreciation night which was fun. This was his second game he has gotten to go to since we have been here but the first with the kids and I. Tim would go to every home game if he could. Simon started out sitting by Tim but then he decided he wanted to sit by Grandma Kathi so Paige and Simon switched seats and Paige was asking Tim all kinds of questions about the game. I don't know if Tim could have been happier. She was watching it and listening to every word he told her. You all know Tim is the biggest Mariners fan. Sometimes all their stats and info take up too much room in his memory and there isn't room for other stuff! :-) Just kidding honey! Anyhow, the next day Tim asked Paige, so how many runs does a Grand Slam score? And she sat there and thought about it and counted it out. Then she told me see Mom I really listened to him. Tim was proud of her. Of course Paige doesn't remember it but she went to a few games as a baby and I have pictures of her in her bouncy seat sitting in front of the TV watching the Mariners with Tim.

Then Saturday we got up early and took off for the Woodland Park Zoo. A zoo is always fun. We got there at a good time all the animals were all up and active. Grandpa Mark bought the kids a chance to feed the giraffes which was a huge treat. They also got to feed some parakeets. They had a butterfly exhibit also where you could walk through and they flew all around you. Nixon got to ride a carousel horse for the first time. He has ridden on one before but they made us sit on the bench with him. This one has some horses that didn't go up and down so he got to ride his first horse. He got giggling pretty good because every time we would come around to where Tim was Tim would pretend to run along with it and for some reason Nixon thought that was the funniest thing.

I hope your weekend was as good as ours. We got a nice visit in with my Mom and Mark. It always goes by too fast but we are thankful we got to see them. Here are some fun pictures.


1 comment:

Tim and Angela Crothers said...

Hey Angela, that looks awesome! You have a REALLY good looking family, and your husband is soooo handsome. I mean WOW!

-Love Tim...I mean some anonymous person.