On October 22nd Simon turned 6 years old. I can't believe my little man is 6 years old and in Kindergarten. He had a fun birthday. On his actual birthday we he had a little party in class for him that Nixon and I got to join in the fun and then we had a cupcake cake for dessert at home. Then on the weekend we had a really fun nice little party for Simon. It was great and easy and low stress for us. We rented the party room at the community center and they had it all set up for us with a room for the kids to play with all kinds of toys, balls and a jump house. Then we moved to a room all set up for presents and cake. All I had to do was put on the table cloth, serve the cake and ice cream cups (thank you Aunt Jaime for the pre-done ice cream cups idea) and juice boxes and that was it. The only clean up I had to do was make sure all the plates and juice boxes made it into the trash can. And with the price of birthday places this was very affordable, it almost seemed to good to be true. Simon had a blast and that's what mattered for his big day. Here are some fun pictures. He has a friend over for a play date today I will include at cute picture of them too.

Simon at school on his Birthday

Celebrating his actual birthday at home

All the kiddies at The Big Party

Getting ready to blow the candles out on his Star Wars cake.

I think we have a lot of super heroes covered in this picture. We have Spiderman and Superman playing with Star Wars toys. As I write this they are still dressed up but have moved on to an Indian Jones game.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Simon! Wait until I tell Steven that you had a super-heros birthday. He is going to be 19 years old, and he still loves them (can't hurt that lil bro' Tim is so into them that they are everywhere at our house). Your mom and dad did a great party for you huh? I love it when my birthday last for a few days, bet you do to! Happy Birthday, we love you, Mike, GG, Steven and Tim.
Post a Comment