Here are some fun pictures...
We had really nice weather so we went to a local park for a picnic dinner and the kids got to play on the beach and swim in the water. Nixon preferred the play on the beach not so much the swim in the water part. However Tim, Paige and Simon were in the water faster than you could blink an eye!
Simon and his best friend at their Spring Concert
Paige working hard at Marketplace selling fudge and cookies at the drive thru for the Tiger Buffet. Her job this year is to work in the cafe.
Simon's class business was whoville. They sold Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham (pretzles with white chocolate and 2 green M&M's) and Oobelck (kind of like silly putty).
The school had a Fun Run Fundrasier and Simon did 16 Laps. Just under 3 Miles. 6 laps = a mile.
Nixon and I went and walked 2 hours with Simon and Paige's classes.
Paige and Simon both left us in the dust most the time but we still had fun. We also helped pass out water to the runners.
Paige did 18 laps so 3 miles. We are so proud of them they did great!
Paige did take time out to walk part of a lap with Nixon.
Tim and I celebrated 15 years this year. June 4th. We just couldn't be happier and more blessed. We just have so much fun together. Our good friends Dave and Barb watched our kiddos so we could go out to dinner. So a big thank you to them. Thank you Dave and Barb!
3 comments:
What a great looking family you have!
Signed, Tim, or...Daddy...or Hubby!
I sure miss all of you. You guys have giving Jesse and I so much to look forward to. Wish we where closer. We love you and miss you all.
I cant wait to see you guys!!!!
Post a Comment