Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost Christmas

It's getting close to Christmas so I figured I better do a post of some of the fun stuff we have been doing lately leading up to Christmas!


We went to the Chief's Initiation Dinner



We got snow at our house!



Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa's Sledding behind a truck!



Simon was sworn in and took an oath for his role in being the House of Representatives for his class.



This years Christmas Santa Picture!



Picking our our giant tree! Funny note it was in the exact same spot as the tree we picked last year!



Biggest one we have ever had 10ft tall. It took a ladder to do the lights and decorate the top! I think we ended up with 2000 lights or so.



Tada all decorated.



Aren't they cute I just love this picture.



Looking at Clam Lights with our friends Wayne and Elisa.



They also took us to Garden d'lights in Bellevue. Amazing! They create a huge garden out of lights. I can't even explain it but it's incredible.



We spent the weekend in downtown Seattle with our cousins and got to see all the fun stuff and ride the carousel and see the mall that snows. This was the gingerbread house in the lobby of our hotel.



Nixon's first Christmas Program. He looked so cute when he saw where we were sitting and waved at us. This is as they were walking up to the stage.



Tim's work Christmas Party Santa came to visit and pass out gifts to the kids.

We hope you have a blessed Christmas Season and New Years. I will post more soon or right after Christmas!

No comments: