Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Catch Up Time post 1

So sorry it has been so long.  I will keep the words short and just post a bunch of pictures from the last few months.  The internet is so slow here it takes a long time just to get a few pictures uploaded.  I will just do a bunch of updates every few days as I get them uploaded.

I wasn't here for Easter but Tim took the kids to the Egg Hunt here in GTMO.

Easter Baskets

Nixon turned 7!!  He had a bowling birthday party.
 
Nixon getting some story time with Dad.

Paige made a rocket in science and we got to go watch them shoot them off it was awesome and went really high and straight up!

Baseball Time!  Tim was a co-coach for Simon's Team , The Cubs
 
 
Nixon was on the Mariners,  yes we were very excited for that!

Batter Up, Nixon at Bat

Batter Up, Simon at Bat

Even though we were separated for the MLB Mariners opening day we still got to celebrate our Mariners opening day on Nixon's teams first day!  They had a big ceremony for opening day for youth baseball it was fun!
April Family Photo
 
 
Nixon took it so serious he really loves baseball.

Simon tried out pitching which was fun

Simon pitching


Simon
 
 
Well that's all I could get uploaded tonight watch for more in the next few days I have a bunch coming!
 

No comments: