Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Thursday, May 04, 2017

Easter and Nixon's birthday 2017

Easter

Instead of baskets this year the kids got giant filled eggs!




Ready for church



What a sweet sister playing with her youngest brother :)

Easter dinner with my Grandmother's china.  My cheesecake didn't crack on top either :)

Off to a military dinner

Nixon turned 11!!


Emoji cake

Him and his buddy AJ got a huge laugh out of a musical card Grandma and Grandpa sent him.

Cake time!
To celebrate his birthday Nixon had AJ stay the night and we took them to Incredible Pizza for a long night of fun an games!  Tim and I sat there and wandered around while they had a blast for 5 hours to be exact LOL!

Laser Tag Time


This is one of our favs!  Who wouldn't love a gigantic Pac Man?!

Air Hockey, always fun!

Hope this finds you all doing well and I will post again soon! I shall now leave you with 2 funny Tucker Pics!
So Fat...

He has the head of a cat and I don't know what the body of LOL.  For those of you from GTMO maybe a banana rat?

No comments: