Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Monday, May 31, 2021

Christmas and New Years 2020

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
2020

I love decorating for Christmas!!


Tim decorated the whole tree by himself this year!  He was so sweet to help me out with that.  He did a wonderful job might I add!  Maybe a new tradition lol


Opening the family Christmas Eve gift

Watching Elf like we do every Christmas Eve

Somehow I got them to still leave cookies and milk for Santa!

Stockings are filled

Santa left some gifts



Time to open stockings




Passing out gifts

This boy loves blankets and had so many piled on his bed we finally gave him a weighted blanket!


One can never have too many lightsabers!


We actually got snow on Christmas day!  I guess it's the first time they have gotten snow on Christmas day here since the 80's.

Merry Christmas 2020


Christmas dinner

What better way to end a wonderful Christmas day than with a a lightsaber battle!


These 2 love love love the fireplace and their bed in front of it.  Once in a while, they will both sit on it together but they tend to take turns.  Sometimes they fight over it.  Usually one will get too hot the other will move in then get too hot and they switch spots.


New Years

Paige drove up to spend new years with us which was an absolute treat! This year has been tough and it was so nice to get to start it off altogether.

New Years Eve



Paige and Tim in the kitchen making cinnamon rolls


I love it when all my kids are together!


Proof that they do share the fireplace sometimes!


We hope this finds you all doing well!  



No comments: