Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Friday, July 22, 2022

August-September-October 2021

August 2021

On August 7th Paige graduated summa cum laude with university honors as the student marshal for the College of Arts and Sciences. She earned a BA in English with a concentration in literature and a BA in World Languages with a concentration in French.

She managed to do both of those in 3 years! 


Ready!

Proud Dad walking her in.

Let the ceremony begin!

Leading her college and group as the class marshal.



The aftermath of the celebration at the end.

Her brothers showing support in the not-so-nice Tennessee summer heat!

She did it!  Love that smile!!

Proud Mom!

Proud Dad!


Proud Brothers!


Our three Graduates for 2021! 
Sorry for the weird angle I had some weird setting turned on on my camera and didn't know it and this was the only picture I got of all three dressed up.

Congrats Paige, you know how hard you worked for this.

Next up, a semester off, and then she deiced to go on to a MA in English which will take her 1 year to complete.

 

After Paige's graduation, we had to book it home the next day because Nixon started school 2 days later.  We start school way too early here.

After 2 years of Covid, I was out of practice and this is my first day of school 10th-grade picture for Nixon. I remembered just as I was about to drive off from the drop-off zone!

Simon off to his first day of community college.

September


Nixon helped me get the weeds under control

This cat!  He loves to sit on shoes.

Tim and I found a state park close by with some nice trails.

We were able to go there a few times before my knee decided, Nope.


Tim's favorite time!  State Fair!

He is always happy when he can get an elephant ear!

Anyone else thinks she looks like a bat?

It is a battle of who this small section of sun belongs to.


October

Simon turned 19!

Birthday breakfast

Birthday Cheesecake

Mom and Nixon

Nixon and I carved pumpkins this year!


Our Halloween decorations 

This year he was a Vampire.



Tucker's favorite time of year!  Fireplace season!!

Piper stealing all the heat for herself LOL.  Smart kitty!

No comments: