Simon is now 4 years old!!!! I can't believe it. He is so grown up. He had a fun birthday party. The theme was the Disney Cars movie. He couldn't wait to get the cake. And check out his face when he got to open presents. It was priceless, I can't believe we got it on camera. I believe he was saying "Whoa look what I got" in this picture. We had a real fun time. I got a Volkswagen bug pinata for him and took the peace signs off the sides and added number 53 (Herbie, his number one favorite car). The cake was big and I put the candles at the top, so when I turned the cake around for him to blow out the candles he had to lean way over the cake and accidentally put his
hand in the side of it. It was tasty to lick off!Here are some pictures of the kids with each other. The first one is Paige and Simon on a hay ride to go pick out pumpkins. The others are Nixon with his big Sissy and big brother. They all have such a blast together it's wonderful to watch. He is now 17 pounds so Paige couldn't hold him too long he started slipping. Nixon thought it was great to have Sissy holding him. Simon is so great with Nixon and can get him giggling really good.
Well I will end this for now today is Halloween so I will add some more pictures in the next couple days.


3 comments:
It was so good to see you all this past weekend! Take care!
LOVE To see Paige & Simon holding and playing with their baby brother. Nothing more special and precious than sibligs loving eachother!
That one of Paige and Simon needs to be sent in to Country Magazine! How cute is that??
Post a Comment