We are so proud of Simon! He graduated Pre-school and is now all ready for Kindergarten. He keeps asking everyday if he gets to go to Paige's school today. He is pretty excited and looking forward to it. He did great this year and academically is more than ready for elementary school.
Paige and Tim went to a Daddy Daughter Sock Hop at our church. They had so much fun. Paige wore her hair up with a big bow and Tim wore a white T-Shirt sleeves rolled up and jeans rolled up. They both looked like they stepped right out of the 50's. They had a blast. Paige won a horse cake at the cake walk and they had dancing lessons, she just loved dancing with her Dad.
Paige's friend Mia got her hair cut and the girls decided that they want the same hair style. So we took Mia with us to the hairdresser and said we love what you did for Mia can you do it for Paige. Just scroll down to Paige's birthday pictures to see how long and all one length it was. There was a good 6 inches on the floor. Paige has been asking me for bangs for a long time so she is really enjoying the new style. Check out the shot from the back ladies! Natural highlights like that! People pay big bucks to get their hair to look like that.
Here is our little man. Look how grown up he looks. I took these pics for fun and went I went back to look at them I just couldn't believe how big he looks so I thought I would share these too!
Thanks for checking in on us!
1 comment:
Your kids are growing up too fast! :-)
Love, Brook
Post a Comment