She got an easy bake oven which is right up her alley. She loves to bake.
She had been begging for a "Wacky" WebKinz so she was excited to receive one. For those of you not familiar with WebKinz they are stuffed animals you can buy then you enter a special code online and you get to take care of them and make them a room. However the Wacky WebKinz just unlocks a new game in the Arcade in WebKinz World. Wow modern technology and toys is all I have to say.
This is Paige and her two friends she got to take to the Rainforest Cafe.
Of course I ordered the "VOLCANO" for her and they sang to her.
Crashed after a long fun filled night! One of the girls ended up going home at 11pm. I don't think these two fell asleep til close to midnight. Paige had so much fun. I heard her kind of talking to herself under her breath as she was setting up her sleeping bag and she said "This is so much fun" It warmed my heart to hear and I was so glad I heard her say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment