Over the last couple months we have gotten to visit with many of our family and friends so I will share some pictures of those.
However, I will first start off with a picture of Nixon. This is how I find him at least once a day. I hear him yelling to me, "Mom" Mom" Mom I need help!" Then I know he is stuck in the pantry. He can get up but not get down. He never gets anything because he gets stuck. I am waiting for the day he decides it's not worth it to keep trying!
The kids having a blast in Yakima on Grandpa's Hay stack.
We got to see the Schwindt family. Jake and Paige are the same age and Savannah and Simon are the same age. Then there's Nixon who hung with them the whole time. They all had so much fun together. We hadn't seen them in over a year or two so it was nice to get to spend some time with them.
My (Angie) Grandparents came up for a visit and we had a really nice time with them. We even went up in the Smith Tower in downtown Seattle. Believe it or not we think it has a better view than the Space Needle.
We just got back from a visit with my Mom and Mark in Oregon. Tim and his Mom and brother went to Texas to see his oldest brother who just returned form Iraq/Kuwait. Larry took the kids and I over to Oregon so we could see my Mom and Mark. We had a great time.
Mark took the kids back in the Kitchen where he was working. They thought that was pretty cool to get to go see the kitchen in a resturant.
Where we stayed had this awesome tub!!! Who needs a swimming pool when you got a tub like this. Nixon was in it all the time he didn't want the jets on though. It had a seat in the back corner and it was just the right size to be like a slide for the kids to slide down in the water. We got a ton of use out of the tub that's forsure. We did make it to the actual pool too but I think the tub was a bigger hit with Nixon.
We ended our trip with a visit to Peterson Rock Garden which was worth the stop. This is just a couple of things of lots and lots of castles and formations all man made from rocks. Honestly I can't even describe what a cool place it was. They had probably 15 or so peacocks which the kids just loved following. They also had a horse that Paige took the time to go over and pet.
While waiting for Daddy to arrive at the airport Paige decided to bake some cookies. However it only made 6 cookies and they were gone by the time he got home. Between Grandpa, Me, Simon, Nixon and the cook ate two they just didn't last!
I would have posted pictures of Tim's trip to Texas but he didn't have the camera I did and so the pictures are on his Mom's camera. They had a great time with family down there too!
1 comment:
love the pic of Nixon climbing the pantry... that is so going to be BRADY! Thanks for sharing, it all looks like loads of fun.
Love you.
Post a Comment