Picking out our Christmas tree
Nixon decorating the tree
Simon decorating the tree
Paige decorating the tree
Tim and I had a Chief's Initiation Dinner to go to for the newest CCTI group.
Exchanging gifts with our cousins
Looking at Christmas Lights at a park in Renton
Paige's awesome Aunt Jaime entered her in a contest at Red Robin (a resturant) to win a party with Red for her class. They picked one winner from 5 different schools and Paige won for hers. So she got a party for her class. Needless to say her whole class and all the kids who saw him in the hall were very excited. They gave each kid a goody bag and Paige a special goody bag.
Nixon got to join in the fun too!
Paige had to do a Traditions report show and tell in class. She picked a Family tradition to do it on. They had to pick a family, cultural or religious tradition. She brought me and our big bowl of chex mix and made a poster of the last 4 years of opening day for the Mariner's at our house. She was quite nervous to get up in front of the class so I told her she didn't have to be because I would be standing with her ( and I don't like to get up in front of others either). She did great and I assume the kids enjoyed all the chex mix the whole bowl was full and the Tradition Party lasted all day.
We celebrated Christmas with my Mom and Mark this weekend. We had a wonderful time!
The kids enjoyed their new toys!
I think this is the biggest stuffed animal horse in the world!!!
Simon was excited to get legos and a toy gun that makes sounds.
That brings us to date of all our fun. Now I really won't post again til after Christmas!
Merry Christmas to All!
1 comment:
Your Mom looks great! And Paige's horse is ginormous! :o)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment