Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Saturday, December 05, 2009

September through November 09

Sorry it has been a long time since my last post. I figured I better catch up so that once Christmas comes I will be ready to post those pictures! So here are some things we have been up to this fall. They didn't load in the correct order but I will label each one.



Paige and Mommy were matching black cats for Halloween!



Paige and Mommy were cats, Simon a Clone Trooper "Cody", Nixon was Blues Clues again and Tim did dress up for Simon's birthday party but had changed by the time we took a picture he was a Guitar Hero.


We actually celebrated Simon's 7th birthday with a costume party on Halloween. Here the kids had a game of making mummies Simon is the second one from the left and Paige is the last one on the right.


This fall Simon took a basketball class that taught the basics of the game. He did great and enjoyed it.


Here we are picking out our pumpkins for carving. A funny note: We usually buy our pumpkins since we moved here from a church up the road that makes a pumpkin patch in their yard. This year we actually went down to a real pumpkin patch and none of our kids liked it. They said it was too muddy and they all three asked if we could go back to the regular pumpkin patch next year. So next year back to our normal buying pumpkins from a church up the road it will be!


The finished products!


On Simon's actual birthday he chose to go to dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe and get a volcano for dessert.


I also had a birthday and right around it Mom and Larry were in town and we all went to the Cheesecake Factory. My Sister and Brother in law had the waiter bring me this as a surprise.


The end of November Tim ran his first Marathon. He ran the Seattle 1/2 marathon in 2 hours 54 min. It was a great experience and he really enjoyed it as did the kids and I watching him!


We have become friends with a Chinese exchange student from UW. He has stayed a couple weekends with us and made us an authentic Chinese meal. He made 5 different dishes and each was incredible. We ate really good that night!

We went to Yakima for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. I forgot my camera but my sister in law took some I just need to save them on my computer. It was a wonderful weekend and the cousins had a blast the whole time.

That brings us to date! I will post more after Christmas and New Years. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: