Hello everybody. It has been a long time since this site was updated and that is because, well, things have been different for awhile. I (Tim) have been down in Miami since late January with the USCG dealing with the Haiti relief operation. That is no big suprise to many of you but that is why our blog has not been updated since then. Angela and I do not do real well when we are apart from eachother but we are both doing well.
In the mean time, let's look at some pictures from Angelas recent trip to visit me here and some general other pics, Okay? Grrrrreeeaaaaatttt!!!!!!!

This top pic is our new favorite Irish restaurant called The Playwright in South Beach, check it out. She is eating the best ever Potato Leek soup, with their homade potato bread. Yum!

This top one is us on the BEACH!
This is, well, I think it speaks for itself doesn't it? Rock on little nut boy, rock on!
This is, well, I think it speaks for itself doesn't it? Rock on little nut boy, rock on!Look how darling cute she is? Right?
I KNOW!
Speaking of cute, look at this beauty queen and two little studs.
Next is the Airplane that flew me down to Guantanamo Bay Cuba for the day, followed by random pics. Enjoy.
Look at this sign, and to prove the point, I had to pull to the side of the road for the below issue.....
This top one is coming back into Miami!
Now this next picture is from an awesome Columbian restaurant called La Moon.
It's called a Perro, or "hot dog", you may have heard of them. However, this is actually a beef n' cheese and... well I'm just not really sure what else is in it but I have had like five of them and they are the best thing EVER! Yes, in case you were wondering, that IS pinapple sauce wonderfully drizzled over the top of it! Nice guess you guys! Wow!


So anyways, there is your update for now. More to come once I get home with my Family where I belong. This has been an extremely awesome and tough "deployment" but all in all, I have learned alot and grown in my knowledge base a ton! I love you all and will talk you to later!
-Tim





2 comments:
Thank you, Tim, for the blog update.
Such is life in the USCG, but you are doing well. Congratulations!!
We hear regularly from Angela. Does she prefer this rather than Angie?
We now have our granddaughter, Toni, with us. She is Dick's daughter who has lived in Florida for the last about 15 years.
Sure is good to hear from you, Tim. We pray for you and love you,
Grampy and Grammy
Tim, Your post is so TIM! :o) After working with you the food posts just made me laugh, all I could think of was King Ludwig's. Sounds like you've had quite an adventure, but I know Ang is SO looking forward to having you home in just a few weeks... YAY! We will continue to pray for the Crothers Fam.
Love & Hugs,
Brook
Post a Comment