Tim turned 37 and we celebrated while we were camping!
Camping with Grandpa Joe and Grandma Pat. We have found a spot we love and meet there each summer. This was our second year there and already have plans for next year.
Angie and her Dad at Lake Tipsoo
Timothy and Douglas - Buddies since Kindergarten
The Crothers and Schwindt kids.
Simon-7, Paige-10, Jake-9, Nixon-4 and Savannah-7
While we were on vacation Paige's fish Sam passed away and now Henry has come to live with us. This is Henry, he is greenish blue (Sam was red).
Pool time in Reno!
Reno- We love these statues. We always get a pic here. I have pics of Paige as a little one by these.
Circus Circus always a hit. I also have pics of Paige each time with these elephants. She just loved them the first time we went there when she was I think a year and a half old.
We had a blast at the arcade in the Peppermill where we stayed!
Pool time in Angles Camp, CA
We spent lots and lots of time at the pool!
We went to Yosemite for a day. Very Beautiful.
This is why they are called the big trees. This one fell over at some point that's the bottom of the tree! HUGE!
We stayed in CA Gold Rush country which was awesome. We toured Columbia CA which is a gold rush town that they have preserved with all the original buildings from the 1850's. Bank, Bar, restaurants, black smith, book store, general stores, ice cream parlors, the jail and even and old school house. You can go in them all. They are all functioning except the jail and school house. I loved it! On Saturdays during summer the towns people dress up in period clothes and they have a tour of the town at 11am. We even got to ride on this stage coach and we got held up by a bandit!!!! I forgot to warn the kids and Nixon thought it was real and tried to hide. He asked Nixon, "What are you looking at?" Then asked us if we had any gold or silver. After he let us go I told the kids it's a good thing he didn't see my gold cap on my tooth or I would have gone home missing a tooth. They thought that was pretty cool that I got to keep it.
We started our vacation in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Tim and I took Paige horse riding on a trail ride. It was so much fun and she loved every minute of it. She rode Whishie, Tim was on Pistol, and I was on Poncho. Each one fit our personalities it was pretty cool.
We spent fourth of July with Angie's Auntie Pam and her cousins and Angie's Mom. Her Aunt's family lives in Lake Tapps about 1/2 hour from us. It was a lot of fun.
4th of July sitting by the lake watching fireworks!
Simon played baseball this summer. Coach Pitch.
Batter up! His team is the Cardinals.
He also started his summer off with a week of basketball camp and loved it!
We went camping in May and caught our first fish of the season. For Father's Day we gave Tim fishing license and poles for the whole family. Tim's new passion is fishing. Rainbow Trout is what we are liking right now. Luckily we all enjoy it.
Planting corn with Grandpa and Grandma. Each year Grandpa decides what we are going to plant in this spot. This year it's decorative corn. Last year was gourds and the year before was sunflowers.
For Paige's 10th Birthday we took Paige and two of her horse loving friends out to a horse farm. They don't do trail rides til kids are 12 but they let the girls ride around the corral. This is Henry Paige picked him out to ride.
Nixon turned 4!
Paige turned 10!
After Tim got back from being gone for 3 months we took a few days to get away as a family to Cannon Beach, Oregon and we drove up and toured Tillamook Cheese Factory. Always a fun place to stop.
Walking to Hay Stack Rock!
Our goofy kids. I just love this picture of them.
Opening Day of Mariner's Baseball 2010. We spent it at the beach this year.
Grandma Kathi stayed with us almost the whole 3 months Tim was gone. Right up to Easter. This was after an egg hunt.
That brings us up to date. Hope this find you all doing well! We are blessed to have you all in our lives.
Anyone want to take bets on how long til I post again? Haha. Hmmm hopefully it won't take me as long next time and I need to figure the picture error upload issue out!
1 comment:
Cute pix! - Jaime
Post a Comment