Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Catch up August-November 2011

 It has been way too long sorry about that!  We have had lots of fun and some few firsts!  Enjoy thanks for looking!


We celebrated Tim's birthday while camping and he had a T made of bacon on his lemon cake!





Camping with the Cousins always a blast!

Tim and I got to go to North Carolina just the two of us.  He had training and I went for fun.  We were there about 2 weeks before the hurricane hit.  This picture is at the Outer Banks.

This is on the base in Elizabeth City,NC we fished everyday every chance we could!

This was also at the Outer Banks I felt like Lilly Tomlin in the Incredible Shrinking Woman!  Remember that movie?  I know I just dated myself!

In August we went to Lincoln City, OR with Angela's family.  We stayed in a house right on the lake and next to the ocean, amazing.  This is Angela's Mom and Step Dad,Cousin Zach and wife Robin, Aunt Pam, Cousin Noel and Us!  This is her whole side of her Mother's Family they hadn't all been together since Angie was about 12. 

Paige's best friend's Dad got married and Paige and Tim and I went.  It was at a beautiful Golf Course on a beautiful day.

Nixon started Kindergarten!!!!  This is his teacher Mrs. Teppner.

Simon is in 3rd grade and his teacher is Mr. Kerbs.

All ready for the first day of school!  I can't believe my baby is in school now!

First Day of School

Simon at his desk.
Nixon at his Cubby.



Nixon at his desk.

Paige with her Teacher!  Yes it's Mom.  Paige is being homeschooled this year for 6th grade.  We go to a parent co-op for 3 classes and the rest we do at home.  We are using a few different things k-12 online is one of them.  It has been a great fit for us so far this year.  We are both enjoying it!

One of her classes at the school is acrylic painting.  This is her first one, it's a water color.  She was given the small picture and told to paint it without any guidance how.  This was how the teacher tested the kids to see how creative they were and how much they knew.  This was her first paining ever!

We celebrated Simon's 9th birthday.  He picked 5 or so friends to come over for cake and ice cream and then went to a movie.

I can't believe he is 9!

We had a family lunch at Claim Jumpers for him!

Nixon lost his First Tooth!

Simon picking out a pumpkin.

Paige picking out a pumpkin.

Nixon picking out a pumpkin.

Everyone behind the pumpkin they carved!


Tim caught a nice trout here finally!

Macey ready for Halloween!

Simon dressed up as a Chef!

Nixon was a Cowboy/Deputy even had a horse.

Paige was Cleopatra.

Paige and her best bud Mackenzie.

Halloween Crothers Family 2011--Tim and Nixon were Sheriff and Deputy, Simon a Chef and Angela and Paige Cleopatra.       


The whole group ready for Trick or Treating!

Paige and her cousin Emma.

Simon and Nixon with their cousin Nolan.  All with cool mustaches.

They scored big time this year!

I think this may have been the most they have ever gotten.

Nixon and his loot!

Paige and Mom were matching Cleopatras.

Isn't Paige beautiful!

We celebrated Angela's birthday in Yakima with her Mom, Dad and Patricia and Mom and Larry.  The 3 Mom's decorated and threw her a little party.

It really meant a lot and it was very much enjoyed and I (Angela) will cherish the memory of it!

Back to Yakima for Thanksgiving!  Yes I know Paige is almost as tall as me.



The last couple years Paige and her cousin Emma dress up as turkeys!  So cute and creative.



Paige and Mom

Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Angie and her Dad at Thanksgiving.

That brings us to the current time.  Next will be a Christmas post!  Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season filled with lots of Love and Fun Memories!

No comments: