Well here are some of our fall festivities....... I will start with Simon's 10th (Oh my I can't believe he is 10) birthday. I will end with Halloween!
| Simon's bowling party with friends |
| There is no bakery here so I made his birthday cake from a recipe I found! Oh man was it good! Who doesn't love M&Ms and Kit Kats! It's a chocolate cake underneath. |
| They put on a fun little Octoberfest for us with German food and a traditional Bavarian Band in leiderhosen! |
| I love this picture he is so growing up way to fast. This is the beach I mentioned that's gone :-( |
| Fire safety week ended with a fun festival where they got to put out fires and watch demonstrations and jump houses and stuff. |
| They brought a part of a plane in to show us how they put the fire out. They also showed how fast a dry Christmas tree can go up in flames. |
| Paige and I have gone to the ceramic shop a few times and I made Tucker and Piper their very own bowls! |
| PTO does a fall festival every year and we enjoyed it! |
| They had all kinds of fun stations and games. |
| Soccer season is in full swing this was Nixon #39 in his first game! |
| Simon in his first game, he is the goalie for his team (the orange team) |
| Paige is #12 her first game ever too! |
| Pumpkin patch time!! They did a great job of making one for us in a field by a park and then on the other side had hay rides and rock climbing wall and jump house. |
| Hay Ride |
| This is Baby. She lives at Tim's office (outside) and also has a little baby named BeBe. They both survived the Hurricane and his new location is still close that they will still see her. |
| She is awesome and so cute. Little for an iguana |
| Tucker and Piper or Mut and Jeff as I call them or the trouble makers or the mess makers or the best kitties in the whole world! |
| Awesome Banyan Tree reminds me of Maui! |
| We found our first Geo Cache here! It's world wide you can look online it's kind of like a scavenger hunt. There are 8 here so far we have found 2 and Tim has found 3. |
| Fixing Sandy's damage |
| That's the wall that had to be replaced. |
| This pic doesn't do justice but the moon was so beautiful shining through the palm tree in our front yard the other night it lit up the whole yard and was just perfect between the branches. |
| Pumpkin carving time! |
| Happy Halloween!! (with out my sister in law to take our picture we set it on timer and accidentally cut Tim the ghost buster's head off) |
| Without much here it was all homemade costumes this year! |
| Pippy Longstocking, found this dress at the thrift shop and the tights at the store. |
| Tin Tin complete with white dog snowy. Nixon won $25 dollars for his costume in a competition! |
| Ahhhh what better way to take a break, while walking the neighborhood getting tons of candy, then to relax at the foot of a palm tree! |
Hopefully by the time I post again we will have some open beaches to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment