It's Baseball time!! Mariner's Pic 2015
It's getting to be beach time again!
As per his norm Nixon loves to dig dig dig in the sand!
We have had all kinds of awesome wild life in our back yard lately! And some not so awesome like a 3 ft snake (Ewwww)! Lots of bunnies, squirrels, bright red cardinals, frogs and lizards, and this snapping turtle that we let the kitties sniff then put him back in the yard and he went back into the woods. I may or may not have let Piper chase a lizard all around the back deck. Don't worry I didn't let her catch it. My favorite so far though has to be the red fox! He was so cool!! The turtle was the only one I could get a pic of; the snake, I was too busy running away LOL! I did however the very next day buy snake repellent granules and lined the house and property! I do not do snakes!! Especially since we do have poisonous copperheads here.
Mother's Day. We went to lunch at a cafe we hadn't yet tried, the Banks Grill. It was great!
Stopped off at a small beach on the way home on Radio Island.

And went for frozen yogurt in the afternoon.
Tim got to go up and enjoy a Mariners Game at Camden Yards in Baltimore with our friends Wayne and Elisa and their son Harrison.
Tim and I got to go on a field trip to Fort Macon with Nixon. Tim's office is located right next to it.
It was fun and we also got to watch a musket firing demonstration.
Tim and Simon went on a men's camping trip with the church. They made it for 12 and up so Nixon couldn't go, they had a pretty intense obstacle course hence the age limit. They had a great time of fellowship and learning.
Since Nixon didn't get to go He and I had a fun night to celebrate the end of the dreaded horrible standardize testing. We did dinner backwards and went for frozen yogurt first and then Five Guys for dinner! It was fun and his reaction was cute when he asked, thinking I would say no, if we could do dessert first. I said sure why not after this week I think we should!
Morehead City has an incredible Military appreciation day. They block off a huge area downtown and have a full day of free stuff just for military and their families. We missed the daytime stuff because of the camping trip but we did go down for the dinner which was a amazing!
Who are these crazy kids?! This is Tim and I about 23-24 years ago, we were 17 and 18. That was then.....
This is now!!! We just celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary.
We had a wonderful dinner at Bistro By the Sea in Morehead City. They found out it was our anniversary and gave us a huge dessert, slice of chocolate cake with whip cream and ice cream, complimentary. They even delivered it to us at our table with a sparkler lit in it. Thank you Bistro By the Sea!
We are so blessed and thankful to the Lord to be able to celebrate 21 years and are stronger and happier than ever.
And for the final picture for this post this is how Nixon got off the bus today LOL! School is just about out!! Bring on Summer Break!! Monday they now have a half day as the makeup for the one snow day we had in winter.
We hope you all have a good end to the school year and a wonderful summer! Fare thee well Until the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment