| First Day of School Paige 12th, Simon 9th and Nixon 6th. |
| All three ride the same bus now. Paige had to wait a week to get her parking pass. |
| Nixon headed into Middle School! |
| And locker life begins! |
| I love this picture, Paige is helping Simon with his homework. |
| First Highschool Band performance for Simon! This is their summer uniform which actually goes under their formal uniform they get later. |
| Simon is in the back row right in the middle. |
| He is loving being in Marching Band! |
| This was just too funny so we had to take a picture. Darn aggressive ants!! They even drew a little ant at the bottom! |
| Paige got her parking pass and now drives to school every day! I can't believe my babies are growing up! |
| This is her Senior picture for the yearbook! |
| This one gets me every time I look at it and really makes it hit home that this is her Senior Year! |
| Solar Eclipse Day. The kids did stuff in school so I went down to the base with Tim to enjoy the event! |
| Girl Time! |
| Even cats like fidget spinners lol. She kept walking over to it and batting it to spin. |
| We love our Piper! |
| This guy, however, remains cool, calm and collected! The only sound he makes in the car is meowing back at her when she is freaking out. We love you, Tucker! |
| Tim and I found a cool state park not too far away. |
| Nixon joined band this year and has chosen the trombone! He is doing great and enjoying it. |
| They did awesome at this competition and took home all the awards for their division! Simon is on the far right middle row. |
| Not only did they sweep their division they took home Grand Champion over all bands in all divisions! These kids work unbelievably hard! Simon is kinda in the middle to the left. |
I will end this post here and hopefully get another one up in the next week or so!
No comments:
Post a Comment