Paige and Simon both started school. Paige is now in first grade and Simon is in pre-school 2 days a week. Here are a couple of their "First Day of School" pictures. Aren't they so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Paige is loving school. She likes that she gets more recesses and gets to stay for lunch. She even got to check out 2 books from the library now that she's in first grade. Instead of only 1 book like in kindergarten. Simon just loves school and his teachers whom he missed greatly over the summer break.
Nixon has a first also. He now rolls all the way across the living room floor. My days of being able to sit him down and go do something are over. He either wiggles him self a few feet on his tummy or just rolls and rolls till he gets across the room. I don't remember the other two doing that at four months, I will have to look in their baby books. Although he does have 2 older siblings he is trying to keep up with so maybe he will hit some of those milestones a bit early. I have to give the little guy a lot of credit he sure is rolling
with our crazy schedule.Another first is Paige started Brownies which is part of girl scouts. My does it bring back memories. I went to Brownies when I was in first grade. Most of the stuff is the same the pledges and hand shakes and songs. I think it will be really good for her and give her some confidence (not that she doesn't have any but she is pretty timid). She had her fist troop meeting this week and
really enjoyed it. I was only up till half past midnight sewing her patches on her uniform before I gave up and finished them up the day of.Well that's about it for the "firsts" that have been happening the last couple weeks. I have been busy gearing up and helping plan our first MOPS meeting (mother of preschoolers) which starts this week. I am doing registration and anywhere else I am needed. We have an incredible number of moms coming this year. We only had 20 something last year and we are at almost 50 this year. Tim goes to the doctor tomorrow to see where we are at with his leg so I will update on that later. Needless to say the Crothers household is very busy and on the go these days!

1 comment:
Wow Ang, your Gramy & Grampy don't look like they've aged a bit since I've last seen them, which I think has been several years??? They look great! I love the pic of the three kids together taken from the back, that is so precious! And Nixon really is a photogenic little guy, I love the one of him by himself just hamming it up for the camera! We miss you guys, I really hope your next assignment is closer so I can hop over the mtns and come see you when I want to!!! :-) Love you. Brook
Post a Comment