hen Nixon's little eyes cross trying to look at Simon. Both Paige and Simon love playing with Nixon and it is just so darn cute to watch. This last picture I took the other day while the kids were playing. I was sitting on the loveseat and heard the kids just giggling away so I peeked around the corner to see what they were doing and the kids had gone over to Nixon and layed next to him and were coping him. He would lay his head on the ground and they would too, then they would all 3 pop their heads up and giggle.Simon woke up a couple weeks ago after being asleep for about 2 or 3 hours just screaming. Daddy Daddy where is he? I was down stairs and went running up and Tim was in the bedroom and got to Simon (as fast as he could on crutches) and was trying to calm Sim
on down assuming he had a dream that there was a "monster" or something. Simon just kept saying where is he where is he? Tim kept telling him nowhere there is nothing here it was just a dream. Then Simon said crying Nixon went down the toilet someone flushed it and Nixon was in it. Talk about broke our hearts. He had dreamt that Nixon went down the drain in the toilet. He kept saying he was there then he was gone. He talked about this dream for 2 days. I had to show him that the hole in the toilet isn't big enough for someone to go down. He informed me that in his dream Nixon did. So I explained to him how dreams aren't real. We also had to assure him that Nixon was asleep in his crib. It was sad to see him so upset but warmed our hearts how much he cares for and loves his brother. The three of them are in for some real fun times once Nixon gets mobile th
at's forsure. Simon and Paige are the best of friends already. I am so amazed at how they can play pretend for hours together. Right now they are into pretending they are bears or dogs. They crawl all over the house pretending. I absolutely love watching my three kids love each other and take care of each other. If one gets something they ask for another one for the other. Like gum or candy or something. I just love it!!
1 comment:
great pictures! Love you five! Love mom& larry.
Post a Comment