Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Thursday, October 05, 2006

From... Tim


Um, Hi. This is Tim.

Hi.

This is a picture of Bacon. I like Bacon.

Thank you for your time.

Love, Tim

4 comments:

Ang, Doug, Jake & Savannah said...

Tim....this is Angie....after I picked myself up off of the floor from laughing so hard I had to make a comment. Yeah! You like bacon alright! Good one!

Anonymous said...

You Crothers brothers are all the same.......food makes you silly!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Bacon writing right there amongst all the hard work Angie puts in writing about the family. Sound like something Mike would do! :)

Anonymous said...

Tim . . .what? you're not mixing your bacon with anything else, just eating it alone . . .I can't believe it! Shocked! Love to you all, Gay, Mike, Steven & Timmy