We took the next week off school and work and went to a Mariner's game and to the Beach for a week just to hang as a family. It was an awesome week and we had sunshine all the way up til the last day! Here are some fun pictures of it all.
Thanks to all of you who have been supporting us while he was gone we appreciate it all. Hopefully next year we can have him home more rather than gone 6 months of the year! No matter what we are so thankful he is home now and that we got to have him back 2 weeks early!
I just realized as I am posting this he was supposed be down there until today! He got home on Sept. 30th.
Pacific Beach WA
Of course I waited to take a family pic til the last day the one day we didn't have sunshine! haha
Safeco Field
Mariner's Game
At the Beach
Paige's sandcastle
This was the first cottage we stayed in then after 3 days we moved to a bigger one across the street. Way bigger and a lot less money because it didn't have as much of an ocean view.
Both were wonderful.
This was the second one we stayed at.
It was next to the playground. Good catch Simon. He totally caught Paige as she let go.
The second place we stayed at was a tri level and one night I couldn't find Nixon. After looking everywhere I noticed his bedspread was down over the side of his bed. I found him with candy playing the iPad under his bunk bed! Sneaky!
There is a cute little coffee snack shop across the street. The kids were having root beer floats!
They show a movie every night in the theater but during the day they will let you check out a movie and watch it so we had the movie theater all to ourselves. The kids just loved it.
Thanks for checking in on us. I will be posting more often now with Simon's Birthday coming up this Friday and with Halloween and the Holidays coming!
1 comment:
Nice! I love my Family!
-Daddy
Post a Comment