Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas and New Years 2011

 We went to Yakima as we always do for Christmas and had a wonderful time as always. The Strep throat that started in Nov. carried all the way through January but on actual Christmas I think we all felt good (three days later it started back up).  But we have gotten rid of it with all 5 of us ending up on antibiotics at the same time and deep cleaning the house top to bottom!  It's finally gone YAY!  The beginning of 2012 has been busy sorry it took so long to get this post up!


Nixon got a Hex Bug set from Grandpa Joe and Grandma Pat, he was pretty excited


They gave Paige a horse

Simon got Tech Deck ramps

Leaving Cookies and Chocolate Milk for Santa!

All tucked in ready for bed on Christmas Eve!

Stocking Time!  Nixon with his

Simon with his

Paige with hers

And even Macey got one!

Simon got 4 DS games from Santa!

Nixon got a Razor Scooter with light up wheels!

Paige got horses and Moshi Monster toys.

Their biggest surprise gift from Mom and Dad was the Skylanders video game!

Simon sporting his new Roller Skates!

Macey stole Juicy's seat

Family Picture in Front of Grandma and Grandpa's Tree

Christmas Day Dinner

They boys got a Pogo Stick.  Nixon got it right away!

Simon is almost too tall for it but he still figured it out!

Nixon skiing for the first time!  Isn't he so cute?!

The boys skiing together

He did good and when he fell he popped back up!

Paige and Mom.  Mom will not be skiing again!!  It's not my thing and I am just not good at it.  This was my first time back on the slopes since I tore my ACL skiing back in 1994.  Tim and the kids now believe me that it's just not something I am good at and it's probably better and safer if I don't! LOL I can only handle the little bunny hill or I panic and it's just not pretty.  :-)  Tim said he is proud I tried again but won't make me do it again.

Taking a break for lunch!

Paige and Alyssa

Annual picture in front of the Jolley's tree.  This year 6 kids!

Paige helped Grandpa and the Horseshoer get the horses ready when he came.

New Years Eve dinner to celebrate Grandma Pat's Birthday!

Ringing in the New Year at Midnight!

Then we went outside and watched fireworks.  All the areas around Grandma and Grandpa's Farm shoot off some pretty amazing fireworks. 

Welcome 2012!!

No comments: