Halloween festivities...
Halloween breakfast... Gluten free pumpkin pancakes (some with mini chocolate chips and some without) and turkey bacon! Yum
Nixon invented his costume and calls it Glow Stick Man.
Back home to checkout the loot and play video games!
So yeah, this awful creepy clown was scaring everyone and even jumped on our hayride! Which was awesome and a well put together event, and yes scary! Simon opted not to ride it and that was a good choice lol. The rest of us got our fair share of awful clowns and zombies and chain saws.
Dressed up ready to go! I laughed looking at this picture I have so many layers on I look at least twice my size but Paige told me it made me look more authentic. :)
Handing out Candy! This kid didn't believe that Nixon could breathe or see through the morph suit. Lol
Viking and Pirate with Piper and her dress (which was Macey's). Tucker, well after buying 2 hot dogs suits for him and having to return them because he's too fat, he went without a coastume lol! Apparently he is rounder than a Labrador!






















No comments:
Post a Comment