To celebrate Simon's birthday he had his best friend stay the night the weekend before. We took them out for a Fun Night at Mac Daddy's for Go Carts, Bowling and Pizza, then home for video games! We did cake and presents too.
This is the closest I could get to a Seahawks themed cake out here and included Simon's football number on it.
I just can't believe his is 13! You always hear people say it goes by fast and it really does. I am just trying to make sure I enjoy every moment of it. With 2 teenagers in the house now it does make me realize it's not too long before they will be out on their own. Probably less time left under our roof than how many we have had them under our roof. Sniff sniff :( It's all good though and a huge blessing and joy to watch them grow up and start to become their own persons.
We love you Simon Happy 13th Birthday!!








No comments:
Post a Comment