Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Halloween, Veterans day and Thanksgiving 2016

Halloween, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving will bring us up to date!

I love our fireplace, it has lots of space to decorate!

 Pumpkin Carving Time with some goofiness! 


Paige has a great sense of humor!

All lit up! Tim's is a fire.  I thought it was a spider and Paige thought it was a dinosaur footprint LOL.

 An all pumpkin dinner for Halloween. Sparkling Pumpkin juice, pumpkin pasta and pumpkin tortilla chips with pumpkin salsa.

This is Wendy who Paige was for Halloween.  I included this pic so you can see how she nailed it! Even down to the freckles!




 Nixon was a shadow.  While walking around he took the mask part off and some thought he was a chimney sweep or a cat burglar.

 Simon was Kylo Ren.

I was Medusa and Tim was bacon.  It surprises us every year how people love the bacon costume.  He gets yelled at all night long by all ages it's hilarious.  They yell anything from BACON, to I want to eat you, to look it's bacon I love bacon.

Simon marched in his first parade, for Veterans Day!  He did great.  I later noticed how cool of a shot this was given what day it was and it was in front of Patriot bank.  I didn't even know we were in front of the bank.

All swapped out and ready for Thanksgiving

 The important stuff is made ahead of time! Chex Mix and Pumpkin Pie

Whoa she was lucky Dad was at work, those are fighting actions LOL.  You don't mess with Tim's Chex Mix, let alone take some with out him knowing. :)

This was our Thanksgiving Meal. Paige took the pic for us.  Unfortunately she came down with a nasty stomach bug that morning and was in no condition to eat or be in a picture.  :(
She did sit with us and had a couple cautious bites.

We hope you had a wonderful couple of holidays and enjoy the Christmas Season now upon us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crothers Family

Words cannot express how much I love your family.
I'm thankful to be included in your blog. It makes me feel very special.

I know you've had many struggles but all the experiences you've had as a family have shaped you. The memories of places you've lived and people you have met will forever be in your hearts.

Your children are beautiful. Through The Crothers Team Photos, the bright light of your faith in God shines through and so does your happy silly side, which I always look forward to. LOL

love Kathy