Angie's Uncle Dick, Auntie Laura and cousin Dan and his girlfriend Katura stopped in for a quick visit last Wednesday. Dan and Katura live in HI and were here for a visit and they were driving down to Shelter Cove to her family which is about an hour and a half south of us. We didn't know they were going to be passing through and they called us about an hour away and asked if they could stop for dinner. Of course the answer is Yes we never pass up an opportunity to spend time with family! They picked up dinner also which was a nice help since I still (shhhhh) haven't made it to the grocery store yet. Well I take that back I have made quick jonts for just a few items but really need to do a big shopping trip and plan a menu. So it was a really nice visit. They stayed for about 2 hours and got to see Nixon for the first time. It was nice to meet Katura too since we have heard about her but never got to meet her yet. She took this picture for us so I could put it in Nixon's baby book (someday when I get to it right?) to show his Great Auntie and Uncle and cousin saw him when he was just a babe. I always enjoy having my family come to my house it's a great feeling. Plus they didn't know it but they sure came on a good day. It was they day we were supposed to head up to WA on our 2 week vacation. I told Tim well we didn't get to go but we still got to see some family. Thank you Uncle Dick, Auntie Laura, Dan and Katura for stopping in!
Welcome
Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.
Monday, August 14, 2006
Surprise Visit
Angie's Uncle Dick, Auntie Laura and cousin Dan and his girlfriend Katura stopped in for a quick visit last Wednesday. Dan and Katura live in HI and were here for a visit and they were driving down to Shelter Cove to her family which is about an hour and a half south of us. We didn't know they were going to be passing through and they called us about an hour away and asked if they could stop for dinner. Of course the answer is Yes we never pass up an opportunity to spend time with family! They picked up dinner also which was a nice help since I still (shhhhh) haven't made it to the grocery store yet. Well I take that back I have made quick jonts for just a few items but really need to do a big shopping trip and plan a menu. So it was a really nice visit. They stayed for about 2 hours and got to see Nixon for the first time. It was nice to meet Katura too since we have heard about her but never got to meet her yet. She took this picture for us so I could put it in Nixon's baby book (someday when I get to it right?) to show his Great Auntie and Uncle and cousin saw him when he was just a babe. I always enjoy having my family come to my house it's a great feeling. Plus they didn't know it but they sure came on a good day. It was they day we were supposed to head up to WA on our 2 week vacation. I told Tim well we didn't get to go but we still got to see some family. Thank you Uncle Dick, Auntie Laura, Dan and Katura for stopping in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment