Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Tuesday, November 12, 2024

Christmas 2022

 CHRISTMAS TIME

2022


I made my first pecan pie!

Christmas Eve family box.

Watching Elf of course!


These two are such good helpers for Santa!

The stockings are hung!

Christmas morning stocking time.

Simon passing out gifts!

Traditional pause for cinnamon roll breakfast after opening our stockings.


The aftermath LOL

Paige gave me this book!  This will be added to my yearly decorating!

Got this for Tim! It works great and gives a chuckle!

So Merry haha!

Christmas dinner table

YUM


The tree looks so different with the white lights turned on

A winter day walking around DC.

I love it when Tim captures moments for me and I never know he is even taking pictures.

New Years Eve!


No comments: