Welcome

Here you will find all kinds of snippets of our lives. Team Crothers are followers of Jesus and strive daily to emulate this.







Tuesday, November 12, 2024

January - February 2023

 January and February 2023

Man can Simon cook!  He makes an amazing salmon like nobody's business!

Seriously so good!

This is how Piper prefers her water.

Paige came for a visit!  This is her friend Jess from Memphis.

Yes, Paige and I both wore the same shirt unplanned and neither cared to change LOL!

A book store, Paige's happy place!


They have clues all around the shop and if you find them all it leads you to this safe with a code. Inside you get to take some candy!




Paige brought Mina. She and Tucker are checking each other out.

In Feb. Tim and I flew down to TX to visit his brother Mike for 3 days.




He loaned us his truck so we could check out Austin for an afternoon.

We found an 80s museum that also had an arcade. I played Oregon Trail for a bit!


Mike lives about 40 mins from Waco so he took us there and we toured the Dr. Pepper Museum.



He also took us to the Magnolia Silos.  If you know you know!


Tim says this is a Nixon-style picture LOL.

This is Mike's cat Bella. She looks exactly like a young Piper complete with a pink collar and everything. I felt like I was looking at Piper! Super sweet cat!

We got to spend some time with our nephew Jakob and his family!

I swear Tim is a cat whisperer.
Tell me that doesn't look like Piper.

Back to the airport!  We had a great visit!

Back home with the kitties. I guess this is what Bella will look like in later years LOL.


No comments: